Sunday, March 6, 2011

National Center on Universal Design for Learning

udlcenter.org

I think that the National Center on Universal Design for Learning is a great idea.  It gives teachers and parents such a great resource to be able to help all of their students to succeed.  The website is very user friendly and has so much useful information.  I really liked how they said, "The way people learn is as unique as their fingerprints."  I hope that UDL becomes commonplace in schools.  In order for children to succeed, they need to have curriculum and lessons adapted  to match each of their learning styles, and UDL seems to be such an easy, accesible, realistic, and attainable way to do this.  This is a very exciting and promising concept in making a real difference in the battle to actually help all students reach their full potential. 

No comments:

Post a Comment